The safety and well-being of our guests are of the highest priority at Celtic Charm Bed and Breakfast. We closed mid February, before the provincially imposed lock down, so our home has not been exposed to the virus. As we all continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting once we do open.
If you are staying more than one day, we will be picking up trash and used towels outside your door and providing new supplies at your door. Staff will not be entering your room during your stay.
In keeping with the social distancing measures, our breakfast room will be closed and therefore breakfast will be delivered to your door. Also the Guest Lounge will remain closed until further notice.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• We have increased our hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
• We are encouraging guests to wash their hands frequently.
• We will bring breakfast to your door.
• Although we have always been extremely diligent and proud of the cleaning of our home, we have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
• All guests will be monitored for signs of symptoms.
• We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the Coronavirus. Cancellation policies will be waived.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to keep you informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 902-564-0921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.